Are you a self-motivated Technician with a passion for IT? We’re looking for someone who can troubleshoot and solve a wide variety of IT problems; who is a passionate go-getter motivated to learn new technologies and solutions; and who can balance getting work done and having fun while doing it!
We are looking for someone who:
- sincerely cares to provide the best IT support to clients
- can juggle the occasional heavy workload and has fun doing it
- thrives on challenges and problem solving
- is not afraid to ask questions
- “plays well with others” but also does well alone
- aspires to grow with the company and become a crucial team member
- shares iionIT Network Solutions Inc. belief in getting the job done right the first time.
If it sounds like you, please contact us!
- Deploy, upgrade and troubleshoot technology efficiently in office environments,
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention,
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to the Senior Network Administrator on potential client issues,
- Attention to detail and good communication in documentation and all actions taken,
- Good communication skills
MUST HAVE Technical Qualifications:
- Experience working with multiple Windows OS’s; Windows 7, 8, and 10,
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 2007-2016,
- Knowledge of hardware & software installation and configuration
- Experience working in a technical support setting for a minimum of 1 year
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2008 – 2016, Exchange 2007 – 2016, and Office 365,
- Active Directory and Group Policy,
- Experience working with hypervisors (preferably VMWare),
- Strong networking fundamentals, including knowledge of networking principles, protocols, design, and implementation,
- Familiarity with remote connectivity tools,
- Familiarity with firewalls and routing technologies,
- Relevant IT experience (minimum 1 year).
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, plan and manage time,
- Available to work flexible hours, occasionally outside regular business hours,
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required. This position will require travel within Ottawa and surrounding areas.
Anticipated Start Date: November 1st, 2017
Please email over your RESUME and COVER LETTER to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line. No phone calls please.
WE WON’T CONSIDER INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS.